Stay up to date on the latest membership info by subscribing to TBF eNews!
If your club is looking for a unique way to raise money, TBF has one for you – Customizable Polarized Sunglasses and Custom Federation Angler IM7 rods! Visit the club fundraiser page.
- TBF is 100% member owned, no big executive salaries as all the National Officers and Board of Directors are non-paid volunteers. NO ONE else can say that!
- TBF is the ONLY 100% member owned fishing organization in America.
- 100% of TBF member dues are paid back 100% each year. Full TBF Members benefits and full FLW Membership Benefits ALL for one low price.
- A powerful collective voice on issues of importance to anglers dealing with Fishing, Youth and Conservation. We work everyday to protect YOUR rights to fish and spend time in the out of doors.
- DIRECT $$ funding to YOUR home state federation for every new member signed up each year!
- Deep membership discount for TBF members to Join NBAA or form your own NBAA division. www.NBAA-Bass.com
- DRASTICALLY reduced travel and costs for our members! 21 close to home, Low cost TBF National Semi final events scheduled on weekends so any member can attend. 21 Districts across the nation you need not drive more than to the state next door to attempt to qualify for the TBF Federation National Championship!
- Advancement opportunities through “local” TBF National Semi Finals to fish in the biggest events in bass Fishing: MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR TBF MEMBERS
- Forrest Wood Cup (TBF National Champion Boater each year.)
- Federation National Championship
- BFL All-American (7 boaters, 7 co-anglers)
- Twice the number of TBF Anglers (2 from each state vs 1 as in the past) progress to the Federation National Championship.
- “Living the Dream” contract for the boater AND co-angler of the Federation National Championship.
- Fully-paid entry fees as a PRO into the winners choice of the FLW Tour events, or fully-paid entry fees into the FLW Series events.
- The use of a wrapped “Living the Dream” branded Ranger boat powered by a Evinrude Outboard.
- The use of a wrapped, “Living the Dream” branded Vehicle.
- FLW will reserve guaranteed berths in the FLW Series for TBF state champions, provided that such champions enter one (1) FLW Series division and compete in all four (4) FLW Series events in that division. The champion must also pay entry fees for all four (4) FLW Series events in that division to be guaranteed the berth.
- FLW will provide priority registration to TBF boaters and co-anglers into the Bass Fishing League (BFL) events if they enter by the priority entry deadline with a counterpart (boater with a co-angler or co-angler with a boater). FLW will provide priority registration dates to TBF co-anglers who are dual members into the FLW Series and the FLW Tour. The early registration time period shall be available to dual members after the early registration for Ranger boat owners and prior to registration for the general public.
Industry’s BEST insurance coverage for State Federations, Clubs and Members, for your piece of mind.
- $1 million in general liability insurance for your club and active TBF members, per occurrence unlimited.
- $25,000 excess medical coverage!
- $10,000 AD&D event coverage for every TBF member and MUCH more.
Sponsor Partner Support
- Special product discounts and TBF member rewards from many of our sponsors, including:
- Product to state Federations from sponsor promotions.
- $12,000 scholarship & prizes awarded at the TBF Junior World Championship, 2 Junior angler from each TBF state competes.
- Student Anglers Federation Founded the National High School Fishing Movement in America in 2007
- 48 High School State Championships
- 3 Open Challenge events
- Annual High School Fishing World Finals & National Championship.
- High School and College fishing teams.
- Funding and equipment for youth programs Such as the TBF “Reel Kids” casting program.
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars and volunteer time and equipment at the local levels donated to fishery conservation across the nation.
- 4 Full pages (Minimum) in FLW magazine for federation stories about you! Federation coverage like never before.(we want your stories…contact us!)
FLW Membership Benefits (included!)
Magazine and Subscriber Benefits – Receive the magazine during the time your membership is active (may not be eight issues if your membership is less than a year) and all listed subscriber benefits as an active competitor member, PLUS:
Tournament Eligibility – Competitor membership provides eligibility to compete in FLW’s over 200 freshwater tournaments across the country for anglers of all skill levels. Fish against weekend warriors in a BFL or compete alongside the pros up at the highest level. You don’t even need a boat to compete.
FLW Partner Discounts – Save big on leading brands in cell phones, travel and entertainment, hospitality, insurance, automotive, consumer electronics and much more.
For more information, visit FLWFishing