It’s Easy To Become a TBF Member or to get your club registered as a TBF Affiliated Club!
- Register a 6 angler TBF club in your home state so you can start fishing and enjoying the benefits of membership, click here for the TBF Club Roster Management System.
- If your looking to join an established TBF Club, go to our State Federation Contacts page and email a state officer in your state to find the closest club.
- If you have questions or need help just complete the online form & TBF will contact you to help you get the process started! Or give us a call at 580.765.9031… we are happy to help and would be proud to have YOU as a member!
Anyone can join TBF, but to fish your home state events you must be a member of a local TBF affiliated fishing club. TBF membership is ONLY $50 a year and INCLUDES FULL TBF and FLW competitor membership, which makes it a great bargin!!
ALL TBF members must pay their FLW membership through TBF, through their home club or state federation. Your full FLW Competitor Membership with TBF INCLUDES; FLW magazine subscription, FULL tournament eligibility, priority entry, and FULL member benefits and discounts of both circuits.
- When you join a TBF club, all FLW Dues will be collected at the local level and sent into the TBF main office.
- TBF national dues are $50 a year (which includes BOTH TBF & FLW membership).
- Membership comes with full benefits, discounts, priority registration and insurance for your club and events!
- You can join an existing TBF club, sign up your current club or start a new club. It only takes 6 members to form your own TBF club.
- Your club must belong to its home State Federation, and some states also have state dues.
- Your club will submit your club membership roster and dues and keep it updated using the TBF online Club Roster Management system!
Pretty simple, once a year and your done, that’s all there is to it!