It’s Easy To Become a TBF Member or to get your club registered as a TBF Affiliated Club!
- Register a 6 angler TBF club in your home state so you can start fishing and enjoying the benefits of membership, qualifier for member only events and advancement spots into the some of the biggests events in all of competitive fishing. Click here for the TBF Club Roster Management System.
- If your looking to join an established TBF Club, go to our State Federation Contacts page and email a state officer in your state to find the closest club.
- If you have questions or need help just complete the online form & TBF will contact you to help you get the process started! Or give us a call at 580.765.9031… we are happy to help and would be proud to have YOU as a member!
Anyone can join TBF, but to fish your home state events you must be a member of a local TBF affiliated fishing club. TBF membership is still ONLY $50 a year like it has been for more than 15 years with NO increase and INCLUDES FULL TBF member benefits, industry’s best insurance cover, multiple advancement opportunities, through multiple channels, more than any other program in the nation in fact, and also aMLF subscriber membership, which includes, MLF digital magazine subscription, The guaranteed lowest upgrade price on a full MLF competitor membership if you wish to fish some fo those events, PLUS a 75% discount on an NBAA membership if you wish to fish or start an NBAA division. Plus priority entry, and full subscriber member benefits and discounts of both organizations and much more! Which makes it a great bargain!!
- When you join a TBF club, dues are collected at the local level and sent into the TBF main office.
- TBF national dues are $50 a year (which includes BOTH TBF and a MLF subscriber membership).
- TBF Membership comes with full benefits, discounts, priority registration, member only events, insurance for you, your club and events and advancement spots you cannot get anywhere else in the industry.
- You can join an existing TBF club, sign up your current club or start a new club. It only takes 6 members to form your own TBF club.
- Your club must belong to its home State Federation, and some states also have state dues.
- Your club will submit your club membership roster and dues and keep it updated using the TBF online Club Roster Management system!
Pretty simple, once a year and your done, that’s all there is to it!